Thursday, May 26, 2011

The last 2 months

So it's been a while since I last posted. I've been really busy with cookie orders these past few months so I wanted to update everyone on what I've been up to. Here are some pictures of what I've been making:

**Also, we now have CHOCOLATE cookies!! Let me know if you want to order your cookies in Chocolate instead of the regular sugar cookie**

This was a platter I made as a welcome home gift. Notice some of these cookies are chocolate! They are really good!!

Baby Jars

Wonder Pet cookies for a 2nd birthday party

These are the Wonder Pets!

Rattles, Bottles, Baby Faces, Onesies and Ducks for a baby shower

This was my favorite rattle

Dresses and teacups to match the invitation for a wedding shower



Easter Cookies!!



These were the Easter baskets we used

Bridesmaid dress, wedding cake, wedding dress and wedding ring (unfinished)

Engagement cookies. The "lovebirds" and heart were made to match the invitation. They ended up being part of a cake. It turned out really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment